1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are unable to accept any new sign-ups from yandex.com or yandex.ru email addresses. Please sign up with an alternative email address - available from Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi, If you are looking at signing up to the BF forum please be aware that we are sadly refusing signups from anyone using a UK mobile network. You can use a UK mobile network after your initial signup. This is due to an increase in forum spam. Thanks Admin
    Dismiss Notice

From Spain to Amsterdam on holiday, got Spanish residency, need visa?

Discussion in 'Europe Wide Visa Discussions' started by Mike Parr, Feb 11, 2019.

  1. Mike Parr

    Mike Parr Member

    We are enjoying life here in Spain, I got Lilah, my lovely Filipina wife, over to Spain last year and she has her Spanish residency card which has on the back "Familiar Ciudadano de la Union", residency card valid for 5 years.
    I'm going to visit Amsterdam for my work and my wife wants to come with me (and I also like the idea!)
    Her Schengen visa expired a long time ago but she has residency now so I think there's no problem for her to travel with me to Amsterdam (by plane, direct flight) but I thought it would be worth checking with you guys - just to be safe.
  2. Brom27

    Brom27 Well-Known Member Trusted Member

    Yes she don’t need a Schengen Visa as long as she is traveling with you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DavidAlma

    DavidAlma Active Member

    If she knows anything about Amsterdam, the only way you'll be going is if she goes with you :D
    • Agree Agree x 1

Share This Page